Sep. 27, 2020
Recently, it's time for the Autumn Winter Fedora Hat to come out to keep us warm. Many of my friends don’t know how to clean and maintain hats. For hats of special materials like wool hats, special methods must be taken to clean them in order to remove dirt and maintain them.
Do not wash Woolen Hats, because the wool will shrink. If the hat gets dusty or pet hair cuts, you can use wide-faced tape and put it on your fingers to remove the surface dust. Woolen hats do not need to be washed every time , On the contrary, it is easy to shorten the life. If it is necessary to clean, dry cleaning is the most appropriate way
Autumn Winter Fedora Hat
1.If there are decorations on the cap, remove it first
2. To clean the hat, it is better to soak it with water and neutral detergent first.
3. Gently scrub with a soft brush
4. The sweat belt part of the inner circle (the part in contact with the head circle) should be brushed several times to thoroughly clean sweat dirt and bacteria. Of course, if you choose antibacterial and deodorant materials, then this step will be avoided
5. Fold the hat into four flaps and shake off the water gently. Do not use the washing machine for dehydration
6. Spread the hat out, stuff an old towel inside, lay it flat in the shade, and avoid hanging it to dry
Women Wool Felt Hat should be maintained and kept. After the hat is taken off, don't leave it randomly. It should be hung on a coat rack or on a clothes hook. Do not put heavy objects on it to avoid distortion. If the hat is worn for a long time, the inside and outside of the hat will be stained with grease and dirt, which should be washed off in time. The cap liner can be removed, washed, and then stretched to prevent the sweat on the cap liner from being damp and moldy, affecting the life of the cap. The ash on the hat should be brushed frequently. The sludge and grease adhering to the surface of the hat can be gently scrubbed with a soft brush dipped in hot soapy water, and then washed with water.
When washing the hat, you can find a round jar or porcelain basin of the same size as the hat, wear the hat on it and then wash it to avoid distortion. When storing the hat, brush off the dust, wash off the dirt, put it in the sun for a while, wrap it in paper, put it in a hat box, and store it in a ventilated and dry place. At the same time, put a desiccant in the storage box to prevent Damp. The hat is special for disassembly and cleaning. If the hat is made of cotton, it can be washed. In the case of paper leather pads, this hat can only be wiped and cannot be washed. It will be unlucky after washing. Because it is a three-dimensional shape, it is most taboo to use a washing machine.